BCom Supply chain management degree essential – Executive level position
Only CVs that comply with the requirements will be considered. Do not send your CV if you do not meet the requirements below.
Appointment: Permanent, full-time position
Area: Centurion, Gauteng
Basic Salary: (R 1 000 000+ per annum plus benefits) Market related and negotiable depending on current remuneration.
Our client in the motor industry is looking for a Motor Product Executive to implement plans and control processes. Responsible for overseeing the Research and Product Development Team, QC team as well as the Supply Chain/purchasing team in their daily responsibilities. Need to ensure that the strategy for area of responsibilities is clearly defined and aligned with business and other departments. Overall responsibility for ensuring customer needs are met with regards to range, quality and quantity of products that are available.
Matric/ Grade 12 with Mathematics. (Not Maths literacy)
Essential: BCom Supply chain management degree
Essential work experience:
Good understanding of financial management, particularly in respect of pricing and margin management.
Supply Chain management degree and or relevant experience, preferably in automotive sector.
Experience in working with development across a broad range of automotive brands.
Previous demonstrated management and leadership experience with the ability to manage and motivate others.
A full understanding of the requirements of managing a department. (Prior departmental management position preferred)
Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
Strong knowledge of Product Development Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team positively.
- Understand and comply with best practices.
- Hands on experience with product development software and database management where appropriate.
- Experience in working in the Motor Industry and environment.
- Need to understand processes and able to develop and implement new processes.
- Excellent Communication skills
- High level of expertise in Excel
- High level of ethics and trustworthiness.
- Analytical skills (Information processing) with key focus on driving improvements through use of appropriate data.
- Leadership and people management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving (problem analysis), team building, planning and decision making
- Conflict management
- Monitoring and Planning
- Manage controls
- Change management
- Project Management
- Cost accounting skills
- Excellent understanding of procurement systems
- Ability to understand financial statements
- Purchasing and budgetary management
- Computer knowledge across balance of Office 365 in addition to Excel
- Legislative knowledge
- Stock control
- Influence/ negotiating skills
- Innovative and creative
- Motor vehicle parts experience
Only if you comply with ALL above-mentioned requirements, send a Microsoft Word format CV, copy of qualifications and membership to
Subject: Motor Product Development and Supply Chain Executive
| If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.