Closing date: 30 June 2022
Only South African Citizens
Appointment: Permanent, full-time position
Area: Centurion Distribution Centre, Gauteng
Salary: R 20,000-00 Negotiable – Market related and depending on years of experience
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in warehousing and inventory control.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
• Ability to bend, kneel, crouch and crawl throughout your shift.
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
• Ability to input, retrieve and Analyse data.
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
• Previous demonstrated experience of inventory control/ auditing.
• A good understanding of ISO standards (Specifically ISO 45001 and ISO 9001).
• Hands on experience with warehouse management software and database management where appropriate.
• Forklift Truck license will be an added advantage.
General and Task Management
• Counting inventory, equipment, merchandise or supplies in stock.
• Analyzing data/ inventory figures
• Maintain and update records.
• Developing and improving upon inventory management procedures.
• Report and investigate inventory discrepancies.
• Provide a safe working environment.
• Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company’s procedures and requirements.
• Identify errors within the audit process and eliminate root cause using robust countermeasures.
• Sustain the corrective action to eliminate repeat issues.
• Record and communicate all shortages/ overstock issues to the Inventory Audit Supervisor.
• Liaise and communicate with other departments and ensure an effective interface is maintained in a positive and collaborative manner.
• Work as part of the Inventory Audit team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting, and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders/ departments and to ensure optimal performance.
• Support, comply and ensure compliance with the Health and Safety regulations, all the Companies policies and procedures, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures, etc.
• Support, encourage and develop a team and take ownership of the team.
• Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere.
• Anticipates and overcome obstacles.
• Embrace personal challenges and growth.
• Resilient, optimistic, and open to change.
• Have an adult, collaborative approach to others.
• Self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others.
• Focused and target driven with positive, can-do attitude.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send your detailed CV to
Subject: “DC INVENTORY AUDIT CLERK – CENTURION”
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
EASTERN PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS CC (SINCE 1990)
Contact number: 0123483218
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ¬By applying for this position and providing Eastern Personnel Consultants CC with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent. If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided for a period of 3 months. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please do not apply.
|Job Category||Automotive, Warehouse|