Adherence and Compliance to all audit regimes such as ISO, IATF, LWG, POPIA, etc.
Closing date: 31 May 2022Appointment: Permanent, full-time position
Area: Rosslyn, Pretoria North, Gauteng
Essential qualification: Recognized & Related Degree or Diploma in IT/IS Environment
Salary: R 40,000-00 + Benefits (Negotiable depending on experience and level of qualifications)
Benefits: Medical Aid 50% co-payment; 7.5% of basic retirement benefit; 18 days annual leave; 1 Friday a month flexi leave; Discretionary 13 the cheque.
- Recognized & Related Degree or Diploma in IT/IS Environment
- 5 Year experience in a similar position.
- Involve the procurement, installation, configuration, and maintenance of software applications.
- Creating processes and protocols for software systems, managing server and computer upgrades, and troubleshooting problems.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure and applications.
- Troubleshooting skills, Communication skills, Analytical Skills
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices and applications
- Sound knowledge of information security practices
- Willingness to respond to emergency calls, work overtime and/or weekends when required and to perform stand-by duties when required
- Sound knowledge, experience and understanding of ISO27000 and TISAX
- Valid driver’s license
- To provide management with direction and support for information security in accordance with business requirements and relevant laws and regulations
- Meet with managers and/or other role players to discuss, implement and sustain information security requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines
- Establishment, implementation, and maintenance of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Train, sensitize and advise managers, users and/or other role players as required and/or deemed necessary
- Support managers, users and/or other role players on request in the management and adherence to information security
- Monitor and maintain information security best practices, perform internal audits with actions plans as required
- Contact person for issues relating to information security
- Supervision of external TISAX audits
- Implementation of internal ISMS audits
- ISMS inspections
- Record, analyze and eliminate Information Security incidents
- Creation and updating of ISMS documents
- (IT, HR, IR, Design Control, Security & building management)
- Control, Govern and support of software applications
- Ongoing continuous improvement by analyzing the business operations and making recommendations on software applications that could improve efficiency
- Troubleshooting any problems with business application software and resolving and/ or recommending resolving thereof in conjunction with Head office in Germany
- Ensuring optimized efficiency of the company electronic and computing devices through the right use of computer and computer applications.
- Assist with LAN and WAN support
- Perform Back Office Support
- Ensure overall computer and applications security and ensure the newest definitions are running on the clients
- Ensure optimization of audio-visual tools, analyze and make recommendations if and where required
- Manage and control licenses of computing devices and applications
- Ensure adherence, compliance, and alignment to practices and/or requirements as depicted in the various audit regimes such as but not limited to ISO, IATF, LWG, TISAX & POPIA
- Attending audits when required
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send your detailed CV to
Subject: “Application Manager – Information Security”
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
EASTERN PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS CC (SINCE 1990)
Contact number: 0123483218
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By applying for this position and providing Eastern Personnel Consultants CC with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent. If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided for a period of 3 months. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the clauses, please do not apply.