Closing date: 30 June 2022
Only South African Citizens
Appointment: Permanent, full-time position
Area: Crown Mines, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Salary: R450k – R500k annum CTC
• 5 years related experience in the Passenger Transport industry and depot facilities an essential requirement.
• Minimum Grade 12 qualification
• Must have SAMTRAC qualification
• Qualification in Incident Investigation
• Qualification in Risk Assessment
• Sound knowledge of:
• OHS Act
• Mine Health and Safety Act
• Environmental Legislation
• National Road Traffic Act
• ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 standards
• Must be computer literate (MS Office proficient)
• Understand and assist with the entire COIDA (Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act) process
• Inspection and auditing experience would be advantageous.
• Must show an ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
• Own transport essential.
• Willing to travel extensively.
• Able to work independently.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send your detailed CV to
Subject: “PASSENGER TRANSPORT & DEPOT SHEQ OFFICER”
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
EASTERN PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS CC (SINCE 1990)
Contact number: 0123483218