Employment: Permanent, full time position
Area: Brooklyn, Pretoria East
Qualification: Tersuary qualification will be an advantage
Salary: R 15,000-00 Basic plus commission
Working experience and knowledge of the following:
• Interact with customers to identify project requirements by developing information related to design, material, specifications and estimated price.
• Design and prepare plan layout as asked by customer using sketches and blueprints.
• Involve actively in purchase, freight, supply, production, quality check and delivery to end user along with accurate customer invoicing.
• Initiate and monitor specialty orders.
• Coordinate purchase of required materials and sales add-on.
• Implement merchandising and marketing programs working with marketing department.
• Supervise available market resources for leads along with building trends to tap utmost market share.
• Provide excellent customer service through sales calls at field with purpose to sell and follow-up.
• Perform with purchase department and buyers on customized orders.
• Develop and present reports on store project management every week to corporate and regional management.
• Provide top level solutions creative in design fulfilling customer’s requirement and budget.
• Provide kitchen and bath design at home and store.
Only if you comply with ALL the above-mentioned requirements, send CV and qualification(s) to:
Subject: Interior, Kitchen & Bathroom Design Sales Agent