Appointment: Permanent, full time position
Area: Midrand, Gauteng
Basic Salary: R1,400,000 to R1,500,000 per annum plus a 25% yearly bonus based on the Company KPI
A transport company offers a complete transport solution and a market leader providing world-class passenger services to customers is looking for a CA Financial Manager, probably an Indian female. To provide the Overall financial and operational control management of business unit to ensure compliance as well as profitability and ongoing performance as set out by the business budget and targets.
• Tertiary Qualification B Comm (Hons), CA (SA) (registered with SAICA).
• MS Office with advanced Excel Skills, SAGE X3 (advanced), Management reporting tools, BI reporting, Fleet Management
• Completed articles and a minimum of 4-5 years working experience of which 2-3 years must be management experience (including leading a team of 2 – 5 people)
• Must possess strong numeric and analytical ability.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Must be a self-motivator with a positive pro-active attitude.
• Attention to detail and excellent reporting and leadership skills.
• Financial Management
• Financial compliance and operational auditing
• People Management, training, development, staff performance and satisfaction, KRA
Only if you comply with ALL above-mentioned requirements, send a Microsoft Word format CV, copy of qualifications and membership to
Subject: ” CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FINANCIAL MANAGER”
No reply within 14 days – your application was unsuccessful. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.